Mars International offers a wide-range of rewarding careers in many areas including engineering - electronic, software, and mechanical; project management; sales and marketing; quality assurance; logistics; and a variety of operational positions.
Mars International is committed to offering gratifying careers with diverse and challenging work, many opportunities for continual education and growth. With a strong corporate culture reflected in our staff's commitment to the business, many of our colleagues have been with us for over 15-20 years.
We offer a full benefit package, including health, dental, vision, and 401K, and we are a ROWE workplace!
Looking For An Exciting and Challenging Career?
If so, we are interested in you! Let us know your area of interest.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and Anti-Harrassment Policies.
Technical Sales Representative
We are seeking a technical sales representative whose main responsibilities will be the development of new business and expanding current client relationships. Experience in product development combining design, engineering, and manufacturing processes is required.
The technical sales representative will be responsible for aggressively executing our company sales strategy to our targeted industries. Mars International will ensure success by providing thorough training and a sales support team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ability to identify strategic prospects throughout Mars’ targeted industries, assess identified opportunities and formulate effective strategy to pursue.
- Meet agreed upon sales revenue goals.
- Ability to thoroughly present technical proposals to product management and product design level personnel.
- Give knowledgeable, professional presentations to potential clients i.e. purchasing, engineering and management personnel.
- Oversee the sales process through proposal, order entry, and commercialization phases.
- Utilize CRM system to manage projects and opportunities, contact information, forecasting reports and pipeline management.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- BS degree
- Experience with DFMA methodology
- Minimum of three years’ experience.
- Must possess excellent skills in verbal/written communication and presentations. Computer skills, i.e. spreadsheets, word, and other applicable software programs are required.
- Highly motivated, self-disciplined and organized, able to travel, work independently and possess strong analytical/problem solving skills.