Mars International offers a wide-range of rewarding careers in many areas including engineering - electronic, software, and mechanical; project management; sales and marketing; quality assurance; logistics; and a variety of operational positions.
Mars International is committed to offering gratifying careers with diverse and challenging work, many opportunities for continual education and growth. With a strong corporate culture reflected in our staff's commitment to the business, many of our colleagues have been with us for over 15-20 years.
We offer a full benefit package, including health, dental, vision, and 401K, and we are a ROWE workplace!
Looking For An Exciting and Challenging Career?
If so, we are interested in you! Let us know your area of interest.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and Anti-Harrassment Policies.
Mars International offers consulting engineering services for a variety of industries, including consumer products, medical, and automotive. We offer a diverse and challenging environment with a lot of responsibility, and we demand that our engineers explore emerging technologies and techniques. We offer a competitive salary and benefit program.
We are seeking to add an Embedded Software Engineer to perform firmware development for new electronic products with embedded microprocessors. Responsible for all aspects of product development for designs using embedded controller hardware and firmware. Scope to cover reusable modular designs, real-time processing, control systems, testing, production implementation and product support. You wili also interact with other project team members to assure that specifications, schedules, and production cost goals are achieved.
Circuit design experience is a plus, but not required for the position.
- 5+ years experience in firmware development, including ground-up programming of electronic products
- with embedded microprocessors.
- Firmware development experience using C and assembly language
- Prior experience using embedded processors; e.g. ST, Atmel, Microchip PIC, 8051, ARM, and similar processors.
- Excellent communication skills, high energy with an enthusiastic attitude, desire for continued learning, and a willingness to take on difficult technical challenges
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated success in participating in cross-functional teams involving engineering projects
- Good working knowledge of digital and analog circuits including power supplies, op amps, transistors and sensors.