Mars International and its Ciqada division are heading to New Orleans this month, where we’ll take part in the Water Environmental Federation’s annual technical exhibition and conference (WEFTEC).
It’s the largest conference of its kind in North America, and the largest water quality exhibition anywhere in the world.
The WEF is a not-for-profit technical and educational water quality organization, comprised of 33,000 individuals and 75 affiliated associations. Its mission is to connect water professionals, enrich their experience and increase awareness of the impact and value of water.
WEFTEC offers water quality professionals from around the world access to the best training and education in their field, while offering unrivaled access to the industry’s most cutting-edge technology.
Among that technology: Ciqada’s fully-integrated Internet of Things (IoT) platform. Ciqada integrates key IoT components including hardware modules, cloud servers, dashboards, and mobile apps which provide remote control and data monitoring with alert notifications. Ciqada can be found in products such as HVAC equipment, humidors, garage doors, lighting systems, and pool & spa equipment.
In addition to the benefits of Ciqada, WEFTEC offers a few other reasons to attend the conference:
- Attendees have the chance to stay competitive in your profession by attending comprehensive educational sessions featuring papers selected by industry experts.
- WEFTEC features close to 1,000 exhibiting companies, offering unparalleled access to cutting-edge technology.
- More than 25,000 people from the water quality industry will be there, giving you the chance to network with your peers.
- Because its’ the only water show chosen to be part of the U.S. Commercial Service’s International Buyer Program, you’ll have access to global business opportunities.
- WEFTEC is priced lower than any other comparable conference while offering everything modern water professionals need to know. Attending will bring value to your company.
WEFTEC 2016 is scheduled for September 24-28 at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center. You can find Mars and Ciqada at booth 8321. We hope to see you there. And, as a special incentive we are able to offer you a free complimentary Expo Only pass. See details below.
Register today for your complimentary Expo Only registration (up to a $60 value for non-members!) and join us in New Orleans for WEFTEC 2016.
*Complimentary Expo Only Registration Instructions:
- WEFTEC 2016 registration requires you to login to your WEF account.
- If you do not have a WEF account, you’ll need to register for a new account.
- Once you are logged into your new account, return to the email invitation, click on a register link again to open another browser window and proceed to complete your WEFTEC 2016 registration.