Mars International offers a wide-range of rewarding careers in many areas including engineering - electronic, software, and mechanical; project management; sales and marketing; quality assurance; logistics; and a variety of operational positions.
Mars International is committed to offering gratifying careers with diverse and challenging work, many opportunities for continual education and growth. With a strong corporate culture reflected in our staff's commitment to the business, many of our colleagues have been with us for over 15-20 years.
We offer a full benefit package, including health, dental, vision, and 401K, and we are a ROWE workplace!
Looking For An Exciting and Challenging Career?
If so, we are interested in you! Let us know your area of interest.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and Anti-Harrassment Policies.
Sales Engineer Position:
Mars International, Inc. designs and manufactures custom electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies. We assist our OEM customers who provide products in Access Controls, Garage Door and Gate, Building Automation and Controls, HVAC, Pool and Spa, Healthcare, and IoT industries.
Mars offers a competitive salary and benefits program including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, ST Disability, LT Disability, 401 (K) with company match, Flexible Spending Account. Some benefits are subject to an employee contribution. Mars also offers an annual bonus program based on company and individual performance.
Mars also offers Personal Paid-Time Off and Holidays. Mars is a ROWE organization.
We are seeking a sales engineer whose main responsibilities will be the technical liaison to current and potential clients, and our internal design and development teams. The Sales Engineer’s key activities will be to communicate the technical aspects of project proposals and new project opportunities.
Our client’s products typically involve control and communication capabilities; our engineering team augments or is outsourced by our customers’ product development teams. Knowledge in the following technologies is desirable:
- Analog & digital circuit design.
- Mesh networking, (e.g. ZigBee) and data transmission protocols.
- RF & IR communication
- Embedded controller software.
- IoT – product connectivity methodology.
- User interface systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ability to thoroughly present technical proposals to product management and product design level personnel.
- Ability to identify prospects throughout Mars’ targeted industries, assess identified opportunities and formulate effective strategy to pursue.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- BS degree
- Experience with DFMA methodology
- Minimum of three years’ experience.
- Must possess excellent skills in verbal/written communication and presentations. Computer skills, i.e. spreadsheets, word, and other applicable software programs are required.